Friday, May 2, 2014

Yardhouse in Miami Beach

With the weekend here, I thought you might want to try the new Yard House in Miami Beach, located at 1681 Lenox Avenue. I got a media preview of the place right before they opened at the end of February and I was totally pepped up with their food and beer options. The 12,000 square-foot restaurant offers everything from lunch and dinner to a late-night cravings menu after 10 p.m., and they have over 140 beers on tap. Got your attention now, didn't I? Expect to wet your lips to popular local favorites like Cigar City Brewery, Funky Buddha Brewery, and Due South Brewing Company, while munching on drool-inducing burgers, tacos and hard core entrees. Being that this is their fifth location in South Florida, I'm sure you're familiar with the establishment, but I got to say, I loved the location of this one; especially, the fact that there is a metered parking lot right across the street and we all know how fun parking can be at the beach.

While Yard House is famous for their beers,  their specialty drinks made a cocktail girl like me's heart skip a beat too. The Hawaiian Sunset rocked and I totally loved the sweetness in the Strawberry Fields. I found the menu to be quite extensive, with pretty much something for everyone - whether in the mood for appetizers to share, or a nice hunk of meat.

If you're looking for a place to watch the Miami Heat's next win, I think you won't go wrong with the Yard House in Miami Beach. For more information, visit their website.


Photo Gallery:


Great ambiance to hang out with friends

Lots of TVs - Go Heat

Pomegranate Press


New York  Steak Salad
Field Greens, Roasted Peppers, Fried Pickled Egg, Avocado,
Green Beans, Chips, Onion, Tomato tossed in a
Gorgonzola Vinaigrette

Fried Chicken Strips

Hawaiian Sunset Martini

Blue Crab Cakes with Mango Papaya Chutney,  passion
fruit beurre blanc and tomato oil

Mediterranean Seared Scallops

Strawberry Fields

Mini Creme Brulee
Topped with Caramelized Bananas




Yard House on Urbanspoon

No comments:

Post a Comment