Friday, July 1, 2022

Sesame Asian Cuisine - All-You-Can Eat Brunch and The Foodaholic: A Love Story

There is a new weekend brunch in town and if the warm, tingly feeling I get when I think about it is any indication, I think I’m in love. There are lots of places in Miami serving up a nice midday meal on the weekend but Sesame Asian Cuisine in Doral is in a class of its own. 




Beautifully prepared tapas-style Asian dishes, a menu with variety, fresh ingredients, and an all-you-can eat weekend brunch for just $35.99 await you at this family-friendly spot! No my friends that is not a typo. They just had their Grand Opening recently and we had the opportunity to enjoy the deliciousness first hand. Quote from Steph: “I have a new favorite restaurant! We’re going back next week!”





Indeed I can’t wait to return. We tried so many amazing dishes and yet we have so many more to go. The hot tapas include Korean Fried Chicken, fried Yuzu Grilled Corn, Bao Buns and a Crunchy Rice Sandwich with Spicy Tuna that will blow your mind. And those are just a few. 






The cold tapas section include a Hokkaido Salmon Tartare, named after a volcano in Japan, that I am literally obsessed with. I had dreams of the nori chips I dipped into the tartare. There’s also a Nippon  Montadito also made with Salmon Tartare and truffle sour cream that is beautifully prepared and absolutely delicious. 




The sushi rolls are spectacular as well and there is also a Rice and Noodles section that  includes an insanely flavorful Pork Belly Donbury. There are so many more dishes from the all-you-can-eat menu that we didn’t get to try because frankly, we were so full but we are definitely running, not walking, back soon to remedy that. We couldn’t even make room for dessert! 






I have to say the team of chef/owners are passionate about their place. They have curated a menu that offers quality and quantity - all for an amazing price, and that is something rare these days. The ambiance and decor at Asian Sesame Cuisine is whimsical and fun yet you can tell every decoration is personalized from the heart.




Their cocktails are original, refreshing and fun, and you’ll want to sample one after the other. Oh… and you can add Bottomless Mimosas and Sangrias to your brunch for 2 hours for just $19.




I guarantee a visit here will lead to many more. A big shout out to Richard, our waiter, who made our visit extra special! Thanks to all for an amazing time and we will see you again soon. I’m sure this love story will include a Happily Ever After…


No comments:

Post a Comment