Friday, December 5, 2014

Kick Off Your Holiday Deliciousness At Macy's With Chef Ming Tsai

I don't know about you, but the holidays bring out this excitement in me that includes the desire to cook up some pretty awesome things for my family and friends. Nothing impresses them more than when I whip up some holiday favorites that make their taste buds tingle.

Chef Ming Tsai

One way I'll be adding some pizzazz to my table this season is by learning some new recipes and tips from award winning restaurateur, author, television personality and celebrity chef Ming Tsai at Macy's Culinary Council demonstration taking place on Friday, December 12th at 6:30 p.m., at the Macy's Dadeland Mall Culinary Kitchen (2nd floor). I love attending these events because not only do you get to chat and interact with talented chefs you already admire, but you also get to sample some of their scrumptious food while you're doing it.

Another plus? Macy's offers some great incentives during these events. Purchase $35 or more in the Home Department and receive a $10 Macy's gift card and a copy of Chef Ming Tsai's book Simply Ming In Your Kitchen, which he will sign for you.**  I know where I'll be buying my new kitchen gadgets this weekend.

Seating is limited and on a first come, first served basis so you should definitely RSVP. This is going to be a very popular event and you don't want to miss it. Your guests will be talking about you all year when you're done cooking... and in a good way. Hope to see you there...


** Purchase must be made 12/12/14 at Macy's Dadeland. One per customer while supplies last and time permits. Gift card is valid between 12/12/14 and 12/19/14.



I am a member of the Everywhere Society and Everywhere has provided me with compensation for this post. However, all thoughts and opinions expressed are my own.


No comments:

Post a Comment