Monday, January 5, 2015

The Miami Heat Score With Their New Food and Drink Options

Miami may have lost one reason to go watch the Heat play, but they have gained several others. The American Airlines arena has added a slew of gourmet creations to their food and beverage offerings that are taking the experience to a new level.




I recently went to the arena and had a taste of their new bites and blends and I have to tell you, they were Heat-worthy.  I'm not talking typical stadium nachos and beer here, but rather full blown culinary delights. They have partnered with local restaurant favorites such as SuViche, Pride & Joy, and 100 Montaditos to bring patrons the best of the best eats while they watch the three-time NBA Champions turn up the Heat. Just think of yourself biting into juicy, fire roasted top sirloin, or dipping fresh veggies into an artisanal cheese fondue, while badass Dwyane Wade brings home the win. (He's still got it even though he's getting up there.) Oh and please don't tell anyone 'cause what happens in the Arena stays in the Arena, but the libations were so good, I found myself cheating on Jack with Dewars.





Of course, one of my favorites was the Heat Roll. I couldn't stop placing that fresh fish into my mouth in between sips of their sweet, refreshing cocktails. (Did I mention I was sitting in the posh Dewar's Level Suite?) That was just one of the many specialty sushi rolls to choose from. Another must-have dish that blew my mind  was their ceviche. It certainly added some tickle to my tongue.





All I know is that you want to make sure to run up an appetite before you attend a Miami Heat game from now on.  It's not going to be just about rooting for the team, but about getting your grub on.- from gourmet snacks, to decadent desserts.





For more information on purchasing tickets for upcoming Miami Heat games, click here


No comments:

Post a Comment