In the Caribbean, the party never ends. The offseason just means it’s time for islanders to let loose and have some real fun. This fall, party like the locals during Bahama Breeze’s Rumtoberfest, a celebration of all things rum that kicks off Sept. 19 and runs through Nov. 6.
“Rumtoberfest at Bahama Breeze allows guests to enjoy a true Caribbean experience,” said John Wilkerson, Senior Vice President of Bahama Breeze. “And this year, we’re excited to introduce new promotions to make the celebration even more memorable.”
Guests nationwide can also get in on the fun. Between 4 and 9 p.m., use Uber to visit any of Bahama Breeze’s 36 locations nationwide to receive a free appetizer. Offer redeemable with Uber email receipt; one per table; Island Hopper Combo excluded from free appetizer promo.
Limited Edition Menu
- Pirate’s Paradise – This cocktail gets its name from Port Royal, Jamaica’s infamous pirate city. Served in an exclusive take-home glass, this drink features lime, passion fruit, ginger, vanilla and bitters, with an upside-down 50-ml bottle of Captain Morgan.
- Rum Thyme – This drink was created in the spirit of Prohibition-era rum runners who brought ships of whiskey and rum into the U.S. from the Caribbean. It features Zaya Rum, Old Overholt Rye, orange juice, lime juice and thyme syrup.
- High Tide Swizzle – The swizzle pre-dates the cocktail and is one of the Caribbean’s original rum drinks. The word “swizzle” comes from the stick (literally a stick from a tree) that was once used to mix the cocktail and add bittering flavors.
- Rum Cocktail Flights – Can’t decide which rum cocktail to try? Choose between three options that highlight the most popular Bahama Breeze selections, including:
- Mama’s Hooch and Holler, featuring Bahamian Sunset, Bahama Mama and the Goombay Smash.
- Shark Attack Shack, featuring Yaka Hula Hickey Dula, Zombie and Painkiller cocktails.
- Float My Boat Bar, which includes the Curly Tail, Painkiller and Zombie cocktails.
- Pick Your Own Rum Flight … served with a side of Coke, or treat yourself to three world-renowned Caribbean rums, like Barbancourt 15 Year Estate Reserve, Flor de Cana 18, and Don Q Gran Anejo.
Guests might get hungry with all those drinks, so Bahama Breeze is also offering Rum & Coke Ribs, which features tender baby back ribs tossed in the restaurant’s signature rum and coke glaze.
Visit Rumtoberfest.com for more information, as well as rum tips, recipes, videos, interactive games and to be eligible for our sweepstakes.