Sunday, August 26, 2018

Miami Spice Is Making Umbrellas Sway At Fleming's Prime Steakhouse in Coral Gables

I'm becoming quite the carnivore these days it seems (although my sea legs are just as sturdy), and I decided to satisfy my iron craving to Fleming's Prime Steakhouse in Coral Gables.  Their quality meats and outstanding ingredients always make it a top choice when coming to The City Beautiful. And as you probably already know, the Umbrella Sky Art project is currently being displayed for the next two months over the newly transformed Giralda Plaza and the colorful installation is definitely worth a picture moment.




It's Miami Spice y'all so what better way to indulge on some juicy steaks while treating the pocket with tenderness and love? We drove over to 2525 Ponce de Leon Boulevard on a hot and humid Thursday, and got us a nice, relaxing table off to the side. Sipping a glass of Pinot Noir, we perused the Miami Spice menu.

It didn't take much to catch my eye. There it was... my all time signature favorite... the Filet Mignon. Now there are two to choose from, There is a 6 oz. cut served over Shiitake Mushroom Risotto (oh my) with a Porcini Cream Sauce or an 8 oz. served au natural.

Now you know the Miami Spice dinner menu includes an appetizer and a dessert for $39 so we started off with the Fleming's Salad, which by the way was phenomenal. It was their seasonal salad and it was a delicious mix of fresh greens, candied walnuts, dried cranberries, tomatoes, onions, and herbed crostini drizzled with lemon vinaigrette. Ideal foreplay for the fun that followed.





For a minute, I stumbled on my determination at a carnivorous dinner because their Miami Spice menu also offers Crab Cakes with a Red Pepper Sauce. The enticing aroma of perfectly seasoned meat took over, however, and I decided to go for the 6 oz cut over the mushroom risotto. I'm glad I did. The steak was exquisitely seasoned, and cooked just like I wanted- juicy and slightly rare in the center. The risotto was moist and complemented all the flavors on the plate. I closed my eyes while I chewed and wanted the moment to last forever.




To end our foodielicious adventure, we ordered the White Chocolate Bread Pudding. O-M-G that was a spiritual experience. The bread pudding had the perfect texture and just danced off of our tongues with the vanilla ice-cream. Bravo...




I highly recommend a visit to Fleming's for a taste of their Miami Spice menu. Make a day of it in Coral Gables. For more information, visit their website or call 305-569-7995.


No comments:

Post a Comment